Thursday, October 4, 2007

99

Emm, I’m kick happy right now. Not that you necessarily have to be bothered about it, but you might want to know the reason…


Someone just became 99th person to click on my blog. I’m glad they came, they read, they left comments. I’m hoping, I get that one more page-view, one more look, one more old new reader, who won’t leave a comment, I know. But the weblogs might just trace those footprints.


I am reminded of a tag line from a greeting cards giant, ‘If it is on your mind, it is on our cards.’ I think, if it is on my mind, it is on my blog. I will admit that I might use some poetic liberties while posting write ups on blog but I am one hundred percent honest with my emotions. I like to tease you guys a bit, leave you wondering, questioning, and pondering. Speech should be like a low cut woman’s top, long enough to cover the matter but short enough to catch the eye.


So, if you think you’ve figured it out, think again. Visit me. I do love your comments, secretly.

Neo

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm honoured and all that, but realllly uncomfortable with the direction this seems to be taking!

    Cheers, and more power to you man!

    Have a lot of fun (and beer and vodka!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh.

    Just

    realized

    it was NOT

    me

    you were talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love comments, secretly...

    chal chal abhi... get back...
    i am sure u dont love my comments "secretly"

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, neo is human after all :) ...so here's my contribution; nice job, keep it going...

    ReplyDelete