Wednesday, July 18, 2007



 

To err is human

 

To err is human

And so it is to take revenge

 

It is great to fly high

Touch the sky

But it is just human to hit the rock bottom

 

 

 

Over the time you learn how to win

But it is human to lose it all and be free

 

It is ok to fall

To crash

It is human to bitch about

To it on someone's face

To mess it all up,

Just as when you had it all figured out

 

It is an infinitely looped vicious circle

Cause n Effect

 

We never do anything for the sheer joy of it

Geeta, Bible and Kuran are just books, eventually

Written by and for Godly Humans

Which we aren't

 

We do it because there is a cause

Nike says, 'Just do it!'

And we do it only because Nike says it

If William Shakespeare didn't say,

"What's in the name?"

Would you give a damn ?

No you won't

 

You think they publish my blog for free

For the simple joy of it?

No

Some way or the other they are making money or building a brand

Or for some greater good.

 

No noble award winner will tell you

That he did it for the Award,

But,

They did it for a purpose

There was a cause driving it

An effect they hoped to achieve

A purpose that was to be served

 

It is the purpose that drives us

Moves us

Binds us

Divides us

It is the purpose that brings us to life

It is the purpose that we live for

And should be ready to die for

 

Only when I seem to have it all figured out

Drug named LOVE acts up

 

My parents love me

And I love them back

Why?

I miss them

So do they

Why?

 

I still know how it felt when we kissed

Her smell is fresh in my mind

She is in my thoughts and in my prayers

For the reasons I don't know

And I may never know

 

To love is human

To love and not know about it is human

Attempting to let go but never really letting it go is human

 

Yes forgiving is Divine

First setting yourself free of the guilt, the grief and the anger

And then the others

 

To err is human

To forgive might just remain a distant cry

 

I'm human

And so are you

I accept you. Do you ?

 

Accept it

Try and live with it

Because eventually you are going to die with it.

 

 

 

                                                                                 neo

 

2 comments:

  1. awesome...
    it relates so much to my life...

    u r like as mind reader...

    the difference between u and me is that i don't usually speak out / write such thoughts but u do...

    keep it up...

    -JC

    ReplyDelete