Thursday, July 26, 2007

i think

I think I was in love

I think so was she

I think this was for nth time

And ended just like the other times…

When is it gonna be it

They say till you meet wrong ones

You won't value the right one

I have met enough wrong ones

And I've been wrong one enough

I want someone to last

I want to say … emm what do they call it

Yeah, "we are going steady"

I want to face the day knowing

I'm with the one I've to be

I am ready to fight the world if I've the cause

I want someone to accept me for what I'm

And not how I should be

I am trying to breath

I am trying to live

But am afraid,

I may not get what I want

May be I don't deserve it anymore

May be I don't know how to love

May be I've forgotten how it feels to be loved

With or without you,

The sun shall rise and set

With our without love

Someday evening shall set in

And I'll breathe for last in the cold chilly night

It would just be nice if you held my hand to reassure me

That we'll meet in afterlife

N I would survive in your afterglow.

N

1 comment:

  1. hmm...
    dude... everythin that happens, happens for good... and "everything happens at the right time"
    so, don't worry and have faith in the almighty... perhaps he has something better for u...

    ENJOy...
    -JC

    ReplyDelete