Wednesday, July 4, 2007

...



 

Don't try too hard…

Hey please don't try to read my literature

Try n understand my heart.

I don't expect you to understand what follows but

Explain to me …

I haven't lost my smile …

Just that I can't find it at the moment.

Don't try n search for me in these words

Try n look for me in memories

Find me in your heart

Find me in our friendship

I know I am just too good with words

So don't want you to get fooled with them

Why don't you go beyond them for me

I am juggling with them

N will juggle with them till loose the gab

Poet n writer in me will never die

But I want you to know me.

Don't ask me how you can help me

Just be with me

I know that I can win the world

Just give me the reason

I have many images

With changing day light my shadows change too

Shadows leave me by night

But you don't

Don't be fooled by the mask that I wear

Tear it apart

I am waiting

I am hurt n bruised

but time will heal it

I want you to make my faith stronger

I don't want medicine

I want vaccine

For my emotional immunity

But I know it is only you

Who can do it

Without ruining my sensitivity

I am a dreamer

But I want to be strong enough

Want to be practical enough

To accept the reality

I want to be wise to understand

What I can change

What I can't

I want you to be my strength

For what I can change

For what I can make difference

I am tired sometimes

I am tired of searching

I am tired of believing

But

You know that

I need to earn my faith back

Wouldn't you help me …

I need to close my eyes

I need to hear my heart beat

I need to sleep

I need a blanket

To keep me warm

To keep me safe

To get me thorough this night

I am shouting for help

Because the kid deep down inside me

Is confused

Is lost

Is alone

Is still a kid

But on surface I can't even stretch my hand out

I can't utter a word

I wear a mask

Confidence seem to be in my veins

But I m incomplete

I don't expect your call

Not your letter

Not your email

But don't you want to know me better…

Perhaps

I WANT YOU to know me better

Who am I …

I don't really know

I am waiting

I am waiting with my arms stretched out

Eyes closed

Silent lips

Beating heart

Afraid mind

This time speechless…

Waiting…

1 comment:

  1. well, ur wait ends now coz i am here...
    hahaha...
    nice one...

    ENJOy...
    -JC

    ReplyDelete