Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mumma tell me



Mumma please tell me…

Were the pains worth to give me birth

Do you forgive me for the sleepless nights

Cautious nine months

And tweety one years ever after

Did you see an ounce of you in my tiny eyes

Did you hear heaven speaking to you

With my words on earth

Was I as pure as sunshine

Was I as lively as water

Was as innocent as a wish…

Tell me mumma could you hear my heart beats

How you understood me without words?

Why couldn't you sleep at night

When I had nightmares

How would I always find your hand

On my forehead and

Your smoothening voice

In my ears

To tell me that all will be ok.

To tell me, tomorrow is going to be a brighter day

How you accepted me with my failures

My tantrums

My wimps and fancies

My depression

Perhaps, once you saw it in my eyes

It was no more mine

It was all yours

You took it all away

You made all problems yours

Gave all your smiles to me.

Why …

Mumma where are you today…

I want to believe you mother

I want to trust your words

This world isn't simple

As you told me,

People aren't nice

As you are

I struggle but

I don't see the success

I dream but

Only nightmares

Morning comes after dark

But there isn't sunlight

Why mother…

I get affection

But I want love

I find acquaintances

But I need a friend

I know,

My cheeks are wet when the movie Titanic ends

But I still

Want to watch it

Alone…

Because mumma I have no one…

Mumma, all love stories have to end

And end in tragedy?

Every Romeo has to die?

Or I have to kill the Romeo in me?

I have answers

But my questions aren't right

Why money can't buy satisfaction?

But can't I be happy without money?

How long I have to go?

How long can I go?

How long you will be with me mom?

What will I do without you?

Why God gave me heart that cries?

Why you gave me love that I can't do without?

Why sitting up late I'm scribbling this…

Why is there no full stop…

1 comment:

  1. hmm...
    hang on dost...
    c'est la vie... "Thats life"

    and as for ur fullstop, it comes in everyones life, but only once...and therafter everything ends... so, don't crave for a fullstop for fullstop signifies abrupt halt...

    ENJOy...
    -JC

    ReplyDelete