Wednesday, July 18, 2007



 

Simple / Complicated

 

 

 

Emm, it is Monday today.

Perhaps, I should put on solid blue rather than checks

Have clients meet, got to run around,

Shall I opt for a taxi or shall I take out my bike?

 

Put the goddamn shirt on and go

It is you mouth that is to do the talking and not your powerdressing

Taxi or Bike, motive is to get there on time.

Go for any.

 

 

Gosh, I pity that beggar.

He should be sitting on a school bench and not running around the traffic signals.

But shall I give him a rupee?

I don't think I have change.

Won't that encourage wrong practice?

Is a rupee to less?

Is it going to solve the problem?

What if he expects money tomorrow when I stop at the signal?

When is it the signal going to turn Green?

 

 

Pay the buck or leave …

Who's stopping you?

 

 

I'm really late.

But is 15minutes late a real late like late?

Is it going to cost a half day to me?

What will my boss think?

What about colleagues?

 

 

 

You are late.

So be it.

 

 

In fact, I'm to have lunch with them

But well, my team has planned a lunch too

What shall I do?

 

Eat at your desk or fast

 

 

Do I stand a chance?

I am so sure they are going to find someone to push their papers.

Should I even apply?

I don't have a mole

I don't have a chance

But hey my track record is one of its kinds

I'm am by far the most successful representative

How far will it take me

 

 

Do you karma n relax

 

 

Actually, she almost asked me out

But

Well, its her best friend who I like

You think I should confess?

You think I should go ahead?

Won't it be accepting plan B before giving plan A a chance?

I'm confused

Is it my hormones or what they call love…

 

 

 

You are in or you are out… come on be a Man

 

 

My parents are old

I know they need me in their

But I do send the money every month

I really have some future here

Who wants to go back

They should understand that much

But

Well, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be even here

Man it is so complicated

 

 

It is either you or them

What is the confusion ?

 

 

 

I raised them

I fed them

I gave them education

N now when am old they have abandoned me

Is that how life suppose to go ?

Why

What shall I be doing?

What is right

 

Gosh this life, couldn't it be simpler?

 

 

Relax,

If your life was to be any more simpler than it is

Then you would have been born as an amoeba  

Or at the most as a street dog,

For all that he worries for is

Garbage to hog on, a pole to take a pee and a bitch to hump

Which you aren't

 

So face it.

 

It is a journey that you need to embark on with complete might and will

And arrive at your grave fumbling, shouting, partying, messing, clearing and enjoying.

 

Beer is best when served chilled

Soup when served hot

Life –

When served intensely complicated.

 

 

 

Neo

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to it so much and YET it is thought-provoking. really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,
    u seem to think too much... thats why the confusion...

    Live life as it comes... and not to mention, hum hai na...

    ENJOy...
    -JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reminded of the movie matrix -

    Trinity : It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did...

    Neo : What is the Matrix?

    Trinity : The answer is out there, Neo. It's looking for you...and it will find you...if you want it to....

    So my advice is find trinity, u will find the answers.. questions u already know ;) cg

    ReplyDelete