Wednesday, November 14, 2007

mirrors

Mirrors

I've seen your reflection
The one,
Which beyond the focal length catches attention
Inverted and magnified

I remember the way you left me
Silent and petrified

I've heard your silence
And turn deaf to your cry for help

I've live your pseudo moments
And called on your false positives

I've watched you as you walked
Through our lives
I've dreamt your nightmares
And lived your fears
I've heard your prayers
And gulped your swears

I've seen you

I know you love that span of attention
Open ended question
Adolescence of innocence
Heart wrenching silence

I've seen you wait for eternity
I've seen you grab infinity
I've seen you flying blind for horizon

I think I've known you

Moments when you prefer pain over pleasure
Obliviousness over salvation
Grief over guilt
Mistake over regret

I think I know you
Cuz I've seen you
I've seen you through mirrors


Neo

2 comments:

  1. can actually see it two ways.. one is where the mirror literally sees u growin up n going thru phases in life but is a silent spectator... another is where u see urself growin up n growin thru emotions... happy , sad, torn,.. watever n u only see urself..It has more meanin when u think of the situation when ur real down n torn n cant do a thing bout it but jus look at urself in d mirror .. and d silent spectator looks back at you ...
    (Dunno if it made sense to u .. but made a lotta sense to me)


    Dolly.

    ReplyDelete