Monday, November 19, 2007

I’m gonna be gone

I hit the streets of Mumbai, Finally- I must say.

Drove down hard for three hours, just before Sion Flyover, brother took the wheel and sneaked out of our car. On the street paralysed by traffic. I walked through the crowded street and then crossed over to the Sion-Bandra road. Walked on for a while and then caught a running bus. Then to Bandra S.V. Road and then to sea face at the Carter Road.

Hung around with an old friend. And then headed back home.

Listening to my i-Pod and singing out loud, standing on the foot-board of local train. For a split second it felt like letting go of that board … I get these suicidal thoughts sometime … don’t know why

Anywhich ways,,,folks am gonna be gone for a while …

Am escaping some place exotic with my parents and brother. Without my laptop, without any internet connection, without any mobile, without anything that can remotely connect me to the world beyond my physical reach.

I’m so looking forward. I only hope this time I manage to leave all my baggage behind and take my heart and mind with me.

I’ve already swtiched my cell phone off and closed all the office emails. Bags are packed , mom is asking to push to bed…

Just thought of updating my blog and thought of letting you all know …

I’m gonna be gone for a while …

I hope to come back … with something …

Something of my own

Something new

Myself.

Neo

3 comments:

  1. Dunno if i shd.. but missing u already .. Told myself when comin in today tat not gonna see u for prob nother 2 weeks... unless i get a sneak peak in between after which i disappear for a week .. Tc.. Have a gr8 time n hope u come back with a fresh mind and inner peace.. Tc.. Miss you .

    >Dolly.

    ReplyDelete