Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trying to pull myself away

Parting over a text message again

jet plane waiting to take you far away

from this pain

Relieve off this struggle in vain

 

I’m not even sure if I’ll see you again

 

You don’t disappoint me,

I can do that myself

 

I’m glad that you’ve come

That you’ve come through clean

 

So free yourself and me

Leave …

 

Perhaps you are already gone

Truth does have a habit of falling out of our mouth,

Well now that it is come

let go of instincts or maybe your emotions

 

Wish we could live with both of them

But it’s a shame

We can’t

 

You weren’t truthful to yourself anyway

 

Am just trying to pull myself away

 

From the pattern that I find stuck in

From the imploding rage within

From this state am in

 

Hope you know,

Rule of thumb don’t apply anymore

More you give, it asks for ever more

Find your peace across the shore

 

I’m tyring to pull myself away

Cuz I know everything comes, if you just let it be

 

neo

   

 

1 comment:

  1. How I wish, how I wish you were here.
    We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl,
    year after year,
    running over the same old ground. What have we found?
    The same old fears,
    wish you were here -- Floyd

    wish you didn't just let it be,
    And leave me wondering if this is for me...

    ReplyDelete