Sunday, July 6, 2008

Little by, by little


You the people fight for your existence

Don’t’ claim to be perfect, you are just free

You dream your dreams alone

And fading like stars you wish to be

No you didn’t mean what you just said

Guess no one does

You can either be honest to your emotions or instincts

I know it sounds foolish but it is true.

Guess, my God woke up on a wrong side of his bed

But it really just doesn’t matter now

You had to give it all away

Little by ,by little

I just asked myself why are you really here?

Walking the path of time and space

Do you realize, it can’t be re-used

It can’t be walked on again?

Your actions are encapsulated in the very environment you live in

They are reflected in every breath you take and

Are pumped with every ounce of blood when your heart beats

Little by little I realize

To love myself and be assured that rest will follow

You seem to have understood this fact really well.

Even if it didn’t follow, you’ve loved your self

And have fought for what you believe you love

Rest is mere dust in the wind and water under the bridge

Little by, by little you made the mistakes

Only to realize you weren’t supposed to

Little by, by little I can see how you are blinded by your priced possessions

Possessions of flesh and bone, you’ve gathered with sweat, tears and emotions

I would love to believe that it is all worth it but

It is only little by, by little you are going to realize it isn’t

It never was.

Destiny gives everyone an opportunity to make an ass out of themselves, little by-by little

But some even want to hurry up onto those opportunities

I see the layer cake

When at the bottom, all you get is shit

Then you fight hard and climb up, you still get some shit

And the story continues until you reach the rarefied environment

So pure and so void and so lonesome when you don’t even remember how the shit even looks like…

But remember all the shit you’ve done to get there is absorbed by the very environment you live in

And is reflected in each of your breath.

My heart still beats for you people

And your karma reflects in each of my breath

And guess mine does in yours

I hope your mirror is able to wish you Good morning

Just like it did for the very first time you ever looked into it.

Neo

1 comment:

  1. "I hope your mirror is able to wish you Good morning

    Just like it did for the very first time you ever looked into it."

    One of those days when it didnt say morning :(
    I write for myself ...yes I do. And if I had to put it in words about how pathetic i felt..this would have been it.

    Sometimes your words ring so true, I'm afraid that you are getting a sneak preview into my life.

    -Guha

    ReplyDelete