Saturday, May 31, 2008

8

Only number after zero that flows through, you don’t pick up your pen, there is no brawl of ink or breaking of nib with eight.

Tilted side ways down and it means infinity. Means completeness, means returning where you began.

Eight is going in circle till the end, means there is no end cause the path leads on the other curve and then yet another

Means going farther away from each other to cross paths once again and then going far away to meet again.

Eight is walk of life, friendship, hardships, relations, broken hearts, bulging voids, two poles stuck together.

Is test to curve but not let your feet on the ground, is to tilt but not fall. Eight is to walk the tight lines between centripetal and centrifugal forces. To balance something that pulls you and something that pushes you.

Eight is a thin line between evening and night. Stepping stone when evening elegantly gives way to the night and the star lit skies.

Oh my number eight

You’re my saving grace


Oh my lucky charm

You’re my open arms

You are my number eight

You are my flickering fate

It is all too grey for me to hate

It is all too late for me to regret

Ohh my revelate

So now don’t hesitate

Redeem yourself

For you are my number eight!

4 comments:

  1. hey bhagwan.....
    why arent u hooked by a million gurls already??
    i would have if i was one...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 is vicious,8 is sacred, 8 is also scarred,8 is 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess I'm particularly interested in this one as I was born on the 8th day of the month...and this was also the day of 'Amavasya' (he he...the darkness of it all overwhelms)...suffice to say that 8 is a dark number, and people coming under this number have a certain darkness in their nature and their life. This quality, while keeping them in a constant state of stress, also gives them certain qualities/powers that are unique...but then, a numerologist can tell you better. Carry on giving us a glimpse into your world...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A number of a million paradoxes.

    ReplyDelete