Friday, March 14, 2008

Lost Choice

When you don’t have anything left to choose

You have nothing left to lose either

I let the moments slip from my hand

Held my breath little longer

Pushed myself little farther

Held emotions little to tighter

Tried to look beyond the cluttered mind and clouded skies

Hoped for the better future

Had lived the past in present 1

And knew answers to future were in Past

Now as I connect the dots -

A picture appears that I am not afraid to see but disappointed to keep in me

It is tough and it always is

Loving concept of love has been the fatal error and will always be one

Placing one’s happiness in other’s hands is the most stupid thing but

One may take great pleasure and pain and pride in it.

So one does.

One day you are relieved from your duties, obligations, feelings and all the unsaid promises and unseen dreams

One day you are hung up on

One day you are left confused

One day you question

Other day you are sure

But you question again

You say that was all that was to it but

Life doesn’t work that way

Simple because world is divided into two

Haves have nots

Feelers thinkers

Doers Dreamers

Impracticals n Practicals

World is divided between you and me.

I knew I never had a choice

But if there is nothing left to choose I don’t have anything to lose…

To fight or to win either…

Neo

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when pent-up/bottled feelings flow like those wispy tears..
    u know..tis a vain battle with lil' to call victory..
    the sweetest songs are those that tell us of saddest thought, someone wise wrote his beloved many years ago..
    and great things are historical by nature..history repeats itself..

    ReplyDelete