Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Alice lives in the world of denial n I’m stuck in wonderland



  

 

I agree to the fact that it was destiny that we met, it was by chance that we got to know each other n by the virtue of something (I don't know what) we shall part ways, sooner or later. But, until we do so, that is all that we have.  That is our time.

 

Now, what to do with this time is up to us. Destiny, luck, consequences whatever you may want to call it, have got us till here, am sure for some reason. I do not really know what the reason is, but come on, can't we find out? Aren't we suppose to give enough chance?

 

Maybe not. Alice's found her freedom. I can't quite put in words freedom from what, freedom to do what…but it seems she values it much more than I would like her to. But, then again, who am I? Just another guy…

 

 

Alice has been to places and been with people. And now it has dawned on her that people seem to ask a lot of her and she isn't here to give. She is here, to believe that she is just a mediocre, out to work her way out all by herself. I never meant to offer help, I never meant to follow. I just want to walk along. If two people, who walked a lonely road up the mountain, side by side, next to each other… would they be alone? Should they be alone? If both don't know where exactly they were heading, if at least one of them made their mind up to the fact that, if the journey could be so interesting, 'I don't really care about the destination'…could that change something? Anything?

 

Alice, I know you've gone through a lot in life, so have most of us. But isn't it something we all are destined to? Isn't it something that shapes us? After all a bit of trust, that is all it takes… to be with someone, to know someone.

 

I think I'm blinded because I'm stuck in wonderland. You, you choose to stay in the world of denial. Disbelief.  World of a loner. You've shut everything down and I guess you would never stop from sealing it further. Why don't you understand, time kills-doesn't heal. I don't say I can help you, cuz I am not sure. But I say, I want to stand by you, I want to know you. If we are dragging our feet along the same lonesome road, why can't we hold hands?

 

Alice likes me, I just want her to like me more. I believe, either you like someone or you don't. There are no areas of gray. If you like my company then doesn't it mean you like me? I think the 'Best friends' ship has sailed long back. I am putting a lot at line and I only expect your word in return.  

 

 

If you could step out of your world of denial, we could find out how far this wonderland goes.

 

Think about it…

Neo

1 comment:

  1. "What if the right part of leaving/
    Turned out to be wrong"

    enjoy the wait.
    http://tinyurl.com/2okvzn

    ReplyDelete