Tuesday, August 14, 2007



 

Falling in love / Hitting rock bottom

 

 

Tyler Durden said it, Hitting the rock bottom is not a weekend retreat. It is not a got damn seminar. You just have to let it all go.

 

 

It is only when you have lost everything you are free to do anything.

 

 

Guess, that is what it is. It may seem sadistic comparison but it holds good in its own place. Trust me it isn't a weekly phenomenon. If I try hard, I might just make it on my own but I don't want to do it on my own. I don't want to walk the mile alone. It has been days now, soon it would be weeks, months and then years.

 

I am letting it all go, can't you too? We all have baggage but we aren't going to have to leave it behind, why can't we leave it now? Things you thought you owned have always ended up owning you. People you thought were ours were never really ours. You have been hurt and so have I been. We have always wanted a happy tomorrow and a safe n peaceful day after tomorrow, but did we ever spare a moment to give today, enough chance. No we didn't… are we giving it enough chance … no we aren't.

 

We have made our choices and all we have to do is, just understand them. Just put in a bit of effort from your side and just let me help you once, to understand what you don't seem to understand. To show you what you seem to avoid. Let me remove those shades off your eyes. Let me hold your hand n guide you into the new world. There isn't anything like reality it is just the perception. Yours and mine.

 

 

But I know,

Just like I can't be a rockstar or a movie God or people's person, I know I can't hold your hand and guide you. I know you won't let go off the baggage, I know you won't take the shades off your eyes, I know I can't push you, I'm too afraid to do so. I'm hopeful that we could walk together but I'm sure that you are capable of walking alone. It feels I've hit the rock-bottom again (some say a glass ceiling) I know I can't go beyond. I'm helpless.

 

It is not a weekend retreat, it is definitely not a seminar and I'm letting it go.

 

Have I fallen or have I hit the rock bottom?

1 comment: