Monday, April 14, 2008

Sideways down

Tell me where this joke got higher

Tell me where this flirt got serious

Tell me when the future got heavy on us

Tell me when things started moving sideway down?

Everybody fucks up and that is just the way it’s been going around

Maybe I should now move along

Maybe drop of blood .. a drop of love is what you want

You’d found someone who makes you laugh,

Give it all but that’s not good enough…

You’d found someone who said he would stay

And stick around but that is not what you what you want

We slipped at the start and

Dragged the whole thing sideways down

Starting strangers

We end as ones again

But lot of emotions have flown under the bridge

And can’t just join the points

To get a picture

Cuz afraid it might be ours

But without colours

Without feathers

Without dreams and unknowns curiosities

And without butterflies in stomach and fireflies around

Under bright sun bathed skies

On Flawless beaches

Around tall and lonesome mountains

Among old ruins

With best friends

You walk with a smile

Smile….

Because if it is true,

What you said…

There is long way now…

We fell out of our place

Although we played our part

Our part to blame

Because when you find something so good

It is hard to focus on what is wrong

In the end, what hurt the worse

Has been resolved than the first

Because now I know what you said…

Nothing went misunderstood but

Mystery did lead to doubt

If this is what you were waiting for

yeah was good thing to leave it the chance

Because now I’m picking up the message and have been closer than ever been before,

If you still have something to say, then say it to me now…

But now future gets mad at me

and time goes on living

How could I be mad at you

You did what you did and you followed through

You were the one who always said….

But am not sad

Just disappointed

And no am not mad

But just disappointed

Future got on top of you

Working out of your skin

And then you went beneath it all

Just like anybody else would

I’m standing alone in this town

Starring around and wondering how to get out

And words don’t really fit

What I feel for you

And no-one is in love, maybe just misdirected.

Neo

4 comments:

  1. "Because when you find something so good,
    It is hard to focus on what is wrong In the end"

    Love those lines... and the whole post...
    Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there. done that. Still reeling... I call it "flying between sky and earth till I fall into perspective..." Nice angle to see it ur way tho... Loved this piece! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of 'I fall upon the thorns of life, I bleed'; pain kills, then pain heals. If winter's here, can spring be far behind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. feels like was written for me... talkin abt sellin everythin in the house and movin to a hostel as he is not ready for responsibilty... Dunno how to take it.. bt not that i em left wid a choice..

    ReplyDelete